Save big now!
✓ Choose an epoxy kit with colorant! Instead of buying colorants separately, select your desired color in combination with the epoxy to save big.
✓ Precise purchasing! We are offering the largest and most diverse quantity selection of epoxy (Kits from 24oz up to 75gal). Save money by only buying what you really need.
✓ Get quantity discounts! The more you buy, the more you save!
✓ 5% off for New Customers. Sign up NOW!
✓ Free Shipping over $50
Get the service you deserve!
✓ Guaranteed hassle-free shopping experience. Simply select the color and the epoxy quantity you want. We automatically calculate the required amount of colorant to dye the clear epoxy.
✓ No surprises. You always get the color you see online. We present all our colors in 4K videos and high-resolution pictures so you can see exactly what you are getting.
✓ Professional easy to follow step-by-step tutorials.
✓ Money-Back Guarantee
✓ Same Day Shipping
✓ Delivery across USA
✓ Friendly 24h-Support
Get the products you’ve always dreamed of!
✓ The biggest color selection on the market.
✓ The best epoxy properties across the USA:
- Bubble Free
- Best UV Stabilization
- VOC & Solvent Free
- BPA Free
- Easy to Use
Instructions for Use
- Always start with an epoxy resin primer to avoid high material loss and blistering (layer thickness: approx. 1/64″). To do so, simply use a portion of the same clear epoxy resin (to prime floors and other colored substrates we recommend using our water-based epoxy resin EPOXY PRIMER Kit).
- Mix the resin A-component with the hardener B-component in a ratio of 2:1 (e.g., 64oz resin: 32oz hardener).
- Stir through the edge and bottom of the mixing cup as the material will settle there. Ideally, pour into a clean mixing cup and mix again until the mixture is streak-free. This ensures that the resin A-component and hardener B-component are completely mixed together.
- Pour the resin-hardener mixture onto the surface to be coated immediately after mixing, as the product can start to boil in the mixing cup.
- Paint the epoxy primer with a paint roller or brush on the desired surface. We recommend rollers made of polyamide.
- Let the primer cure until it is no longer tacky. The curing time varies depending on the temperature and layer thickness.
- Continue with the main coating in the same way. If you select a color on this product page, you will receive dyes or color pigments in addition to the resin and hardener.
- To color the main coating, mix the supplied colorant with the resin A-component or with resin-hardener mixture. Adjust the color to your liking by adding more or fewer colorants.
- Let the epoxy cure completely in a controlled environment before touching, moving or unmolding it.
Info: Epoxy resin is sensitive to any kind of moisture during curing (risk of amine blush formation, i.e., white patches in the top layer). For this reason, we recommend that you avoid any contact between water and the epoxy until it has cured completely. For thin layers, cold temperatures (ambient, substrate, and resin temperatures below 70°F) and increased humidity, the time until the epoxy resin is fully cured may be extended.
Determine the required amount of resin needed with the help of our epoxy resin “Calculator” on this product page.
Quantity of Colorants to Use
- Powder pigments (Metallic, Neon and Glow in the dark): 1g of pigment per 2oz of epoxy.70g (2.5oz) of pigment per gallon of epoxy,
- Glitter pigments/flakes: 1g of dye per 3oz of epoxy. 40g (1.5oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colors may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.