Don’t miss our guarantees & save big now!
✓ Money Back Guarantee: Test a small amount of your epoxy order and experience the quality. If you are not satisfied, return your order and we will refund the purchase price.
✓ Choose an epoxy kit with colorant! Instead of buying colorants separately, select your desired color in combination with the epoxy to save big.
✓ Precise purchasing! We are offering the largest and most diverse quantity selection of epoxy (Kits from 24oz up to 75gal). Save money by only buying what you really need.
✓ Get quantity discounts! The more you buy, the more you save!
✓ 5% off for New Customers. Sign up NOW!
✓ Free Shipping for orders over $50
✓ Add a free gift for orders over $80
✓ Same Day Shipping
✓ Delivery across USA
✓ Friendly 24h-Support
Many Colors and limitless possibilities
- Mix epoxy resin and hardener in the specified mixing ratio.
- Pour the resin-hardener mixture onto the desired surface or into the desired mold. For the typical Alcohol Ink effect ("Petri-Art effect") we recommend a maximum pouring height of 19/32".
- Add the colored alcohol ink of your choice to the still liquid resin-hardener mixture and then add the alcohol ink SELENIT WHITE. The inks will react with each other creating a unique pattern. The more white ink drops you add to the colored ink drop, the more pronounced and deeper the effect will be.
- To achieve a full-surface result, you can, for example, place several colored drops next to each other and alternate them with white drops to create a pattern. The more white drops you put on the colored drop, the deeper the colors sink into the resin and the stronger the Alcohol Ink effect is.
- Work with different colored paints for a multicolored result.
15 reviews for Alcohol Ink for Epoxy Resins