Save big now!
✓ Precise purchasing! We are offering the largest and most diverse quantity selection of epoxy (Kits from 16sqft up to 3229sqft). Save money by only buying what you really need.
✓ Get quantity discounts! The more you buy, the more you save!
✓ 5% off for New Customers. Sign up NOW!
✓ Free Shipping over $50
Get the service you deserve!
✓ Money-Back Guarantee
✓ Same Day Shipping
✓ Delivery across USA
✓ Friendly 24h-Support
Get the products you’ve always dreamed of!
✓ The best properties across the USA:
- Bubble Free
- Solvent Free
- BPA Free
- Easy to Use
Instructions for Primer
- For application, we recommend a room, floor and epoxy temperature of minimum 60°F.
- The surface should be dust-free, even and as watertight as possible. Unevenness and slopes should be levelled in advance with levelling compound.
- Start with our EPOXY PRIMER.
- Stir the primer with a stir stick.
- Transfer the material into a paint tray.
- Roll the material thinly onto the desired surface with a roller.
- Let the primer dry for about 8-12h (at 60°F).
0.4-0.5oz/sqft par coating on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colors may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.
EU limit value: (Cat. A/d): 100g/L (2010), max. 100g/L VOC