EPODEX Epoxy Resin System for Stone Carpets (Resin + Hardener)
The ECO epoxy resin system is ideal for creating a stone carpet. Coat your floors, stairs, and other surfaces.
Instructions for use
- The scope of delivery includes resin (A) and hardener (B). Mix the contents of the resin (A) with the contents of the hardener (B) in a mixing ratio of 2:1 (e.g. 64oz resin: 32oz hardener).
- Pass the stir stick through the rim and bottom of the mixing container, as material will settle there. Ideally, transfer the mixture to a clean container and mix again. This will ensure that the resin (A) and hardener (B) are completely mixed together.
- Then mix the resin-hardener mixture with your quartz stones. Add 4% of the resin-hardener mixture by weight to the quantity of quartz stones (e.g., 1lbs of resin-hardener to 25lbs of quartz stones).
- Then spread the material on the desired surface.
- The material is touchable/walkable after 20 hours and fully chemically cured after about 7 days.
- For more information on our ECO kit, please refer to the information table under the “Learn more” info button on this product page.
Info: Epoxy resin is sensitive to any kind of moisture during curing (risk of amine blush formation, i.e. white patches in the top layer). For this reason, we recommend that you avoid any contact between water and the epoxy until it has cured completely. For thin layers, cold temperatures (ambient, substrate, and resin temperatures below 70°F) and increased humidity, the time until the epoxy resin is fully cured may be extended.
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colors may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.