Save big now!
✓ Choose an epoxy kit with colorant! Instead of buying colorants separately, select your desired color in combination with the epoxy to save big.
✓ Precise purchasing! We are offering the largest and most diverse quantity selection of epoxy (Kits from 24oz up to 75gal). Save money by only buying what you really need.
✓ Get quantity discounts! The more you buy, the more you save!
✓ 5% off for New Customers. Sign up NOW!
✓ Free Shipping over $50
Get the service you deserve!
✓ Guaranteed hassle-free shopping experience. Simply select the color and the epoxy quantity you want. We automatically calculate the required amount of colorant to dye the clear epoxy.
✓ No surprises. You always get the color you see online. We present all our colors in 4K videos and high-resolution pictures so you can see exactly what you are getting.
✓ Professional easy to follow step-by-step tutorials.
✓ Money-Back Guarantee
✓ Same Day Shipping
✓ Delivery across USA
✓ Friendly 24h-Support
Get the products you’ve always dreamed of!
✓ The biggest color selection on the market.
✓ The best epoxy properties across the USA:
- Bubble Free
- Solvent Free
- BPA Free
- Easy to Use
Instructions for Use
- Always start by preparing your canvas. Reinforce the back of your painting with Styrofoam or cardboard and cover the edges with masking tape.
- Place your canvas on a support and make sure that it is aligned and balanced.
- Mix the resin A-component with the hardener B-component in a 2:1 ratio (e.g., 64oz resin: 32oz hardener).
- If you wish to color your resin, add your EPODEX pigments and colorants. Adjust the color to your liking by adding more or fewer colorants.
- Stir through the edge and bottom of the mixing cup as material will settle there. Ideally, pour into a clean mixing cup and mix again. This ensures that the resin and hardener are completely mixed together.
- Use the resin-hardener mixture immediately after mixing, as the product can start to boil in the mixing cup.
- The epoxy can be poured on your canvas or painted on with a foam roller or a brush. A putty knife can also be used to distribute the resin evenly.
- Keep an eye on your design until it has reached a gel-like texture. If your design fades out, refresh it.
- Remove the masking tape after 5-6hours. Let the epoxy cure.
- For a more intense depth effect, you can apply further layers after curing.
- The epoxy resin can be touched after 16-24 hours and is chemically fully cured after about 7 days.
Info: Epoxy resin is sensitive to any kind of moisture during curing (risk of amine blush formation, i.e., white patches in the top layer). For this reason, we recommend that you avoid any contact between water and the epoxy until it has cured completely. For thin layers, cold temperatures (ambient, substrate, and resin temperatures below 70°F) and increased humidity, the time until the epoxy resin is fully cured may be extended.
Determine the required amount of resin needed with the help of our epoxy resin “Calculator” on this product page.
Quantity of Colorants to Use
- Powder pigments (Metallic, Neon and Glow in the dark): 1g of pigment per 2oz of epoxy. 70g (2.5oz) of pigment per gallon of epoxy,
- Transparent dyes (except white, black, and gray): 1g of dye per 17.5oz of epoxy. 7g (0.25oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy,
- Transparent white, black, and gray dyes: 1g of dye per 53oz of epoxy. 2.5g (0.1oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy,
- Semi-transparent dyes (except white): 1g of the desired dye and 0.5g of white dye per 26.5oz of epoxy. 5g (0.2oz) of the desired dye and 2.5g (0.1oz) of white dye per gallon of epoxy,
- Semi-transparent white: 1g of dye per 17.5oz of epoxy. 7g (0.25oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy,
- Solid color: 1g of dye per 3oz of epoxy. 40g (1.5oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy,
- Glitter pigments/flakes: 1g of dye per 3oz of epoxy. 40g (1.5oz) of dye per gallon of epoxy
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colors may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.