Get the service you deserve!
✓ Guaranteed hassle-free shopping experience. Simply select the color and the concrete paint quantity you want.
✓ No surprises. You always get the color you see online. We present all our colors in 4K videos and high-resolution pictures so you can see exactly what you are getting.
✓ Professional easy to follow step-by-step tutorials.
✓ Money-Back Guarantee
✓ Same Day Shipping
✓ Delivery across USA
✓ Friendly 24h-Support
Instructions for Use
- We recommend to apply 2 coats. Plan the quantity of resin and hardener required for each coat.
- Mix the resin (A) with the hardener (B) for one coat in a ratio of 4:1 (e.g., 4gal resin + 1gal hardener). Optionally, the mixture can be diluted by adding 20% water.
- Ideally, transfer the material to a clean mixing bucket and stir again. This will ensure that the resin (A) and hardener (B) are completely mixed together.
- Add the supplied WB Pigment to the resin/hardener mixture.
- Pour the material into a paint tray immediately after mixing, as the product can cure quickly in the mixing bucket.
- Apply the material with a foam roller over the entire area.
- Wait at least 12-48 hours before applying the second coat. Mix the resin and hardener for the second layer right before using it.
Info: Epoxy resin is sensitive to any kind of stress before complete curing. Therefore, we recommend to handle the flooring with care and not wash it until complete chemical curing is reached (i.e. 7 days). For thin layers, cold temperatures (ambient, substrate, and resin temperatures below 60°F) and increased humidity, the time until the epoxy resin is fully cured may be extended.
Total Thickness for Floors and Other Surfaces: 1/64”
- Apply 2 coats with 0.65-0.80oz/sqft. In addition, we recommend applying a suitable primer (e.g. undercoat) on very porous substrates in order to minimize the absorption of CONCRETE PAINT.
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colors may not be uniformly displayed.